- Internships /
- Advertising /
- Assistant Mandarin & Vietnamese Speaking Advertising • Marketing • PR • Rep
Advertising Intern wt exp in publication and digitalFV MAGAZINE
Social Media Creative InternThe 88
Marketing & SalesGDreamz Advertising Inc.
Sales/ MarketingH&C Advertising
2017 Brand Union Summer Internship- Strategy, Business Development, Client ServicesBrand Union
Marketing and Advertising InternAshland Advertising
EVENT MARKETING AND PROMOTIONSSynergy Management
Assistant Mandarin & Vietnamese Speaking Advertising • Marketing • PR • RepBookmark This
Design & Publishing Group
Posted: August 24 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAssist the Advertising & Marketing team, in reaching out to Mandarin & Vietnamese speaking business in Southern Ca. Will need two interns one in the Los Angeles and one in Orange County. We are a Media outlet and work with agencies and businesses at early stage doing advertising for them and Local analytics to assist them in reaching out to the american market. We're looking for interns who want to build a strong resume by gaining real professional work experience. Our ideal candidates are passionate. With our team, you'll work on real projects and gain the key skills necessary to excel your career and set you apart from the rest.
Responsibilities• Pitch brand to numerous Businesses and secure contacts & build relationships
• Create value-contacts
• Maintain and update media kits and Biz cards
• Coordinate schedule to Agencies and Business
• Work on Brand Account to support team and but brand awareness from business
• Maintain social communication within the Brand's voice over a multitude of social networks (Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Google Plus, Facebook)
• Monitor and report to management, social media analytics (page views, click-through rates, follower growth rates)
• Organize and assist management in planning promotionals
RequirementsDo you have experience in the Asian Market?
Are you hungry and determined to make a lot of money?
Can you handle heavy inbound and make outbound calls?
Are you a team player that has a great attitude and stays positive?
Are you ready to start work immediately?
If you answered YES to all of these questions, please keep reading.
Our media company is looking for someone with some experienced and that understand the Mom & Pop Asian Businesses.
This internship is very unique and offers you the opportunity