Social Media InternHeladagen
Media Intern (to perm)Primecard
Emmis Digital Summer InternshipEmmis Digital
Marketing InternQwikTrips LLC
Graphic Design InternQwikTrips LLC
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)QwikTrips LLC
Social Media & Community Management InternQwikTrips LLC
Digital Account Manager InternshipCommerce Acceleration Group
Business AnalystBookmark This
1 Little West 12th Street
New York, NY
Posted: August 22 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAre you an entrepreneur at heart with a passion for digital media? Do you like the thrilling dynamics of a
start-up environment? Are you interested in evolving your career and be part of something big?
If so, you are in the right place.
Connatix is a start-up company with a smart solution for Native Advertising. Our Innovative platform connects publishers and advertisers in displaying content sponsored by brands in a true native way. For this position we are looking for a candidate with ability to close new business with top-tier publishers. This involves contacting potential partners, pitching Connatix offering, negotiating partnership relationships, as well as growing, building and managing the Connatix publisher network.
In working with us you will get insights and gain experience in the most interesting field today in Native advertising. Check out our website: www.connatix.com
Responsibilities- Analyze the current snapshot of the business,
-Tasked with growing and maintaining the business.
-Responsible for strategic development of accounts.
- An ongoing contributor to building the Connatix brand and community.
Requirements- Analytical skills
- Excel skills
- Problem solver
- Outside of the box thinker
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills