Creative Assistant/Editor - London OfficeVideobeat Networks
Graphic Design InternYiimix Corporation
Paid Advertising InternshipGoGORILLA Media
Marketing InternK&R Enterprise Holdings, Inc.
Digital Marketing InternLeg Up Social Media Marketing
Assistant to CEO for Advertising Agency InternshipLocal Search Group
Monster Energy Drink (Car Wrap)Monster Energy Drink
Ad Operations InternClaim It!
Business DevelopmentBookmark This
The Directory52 Network
Posted: October 09 2015
Company Location: Tucker, GA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 6 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Directory52 Network internship offers a unique opportunity to work with a team that seeks innovative ideas to enhance the in-house technologies offered.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable learning from others on the team as a liaison as well as taking on tasks directly with customers. This internship will build essential skills and business acumen to strengthen strategic thinking, business writing, and problem solving skills and is comfortable working remotely.
ResponsibilitiesIn this position you will be responsible for developing new business opportunities in order to achieve sales objectives, growth, and visibility within the company. The essential functions include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Qualifying and Transferring leads based on activity level;
• Proactively target new opportunities through prospecting activity
• Aggressively and systematically move prospects into sales funnel
• Identify qualified prospects primarily through extensive phone, email and social network prospecting, and lead follow up
• Able to demonstrate a consultative sales approach in working with clients
• Document all sales activity in CRM including sales activity, contacts, and opportunities
• Ramp up quickly on product and industry knowledge
• Represent the company in an exemplary manner in all client and prospect interactions
• Actively monitor new inputs and to collect various data to gauge spend In the digital industry;
• Utilize social and professional networks to generate leads;
• Collaborating with Marketing Department to outline project specs;
• Communicate regularly with Sales Department to monitor contact change requests In CRM;
• Assist with Sales and Marketing meetings with insights gathered from business and networking communications.
RequirementsThe position demands experience and knowledge of sales methods as well as a willingness to learn new techniques. Typically BDI’s have an interest preferably in one or many of the following specialties:
• Executive Management
• Account Management
• Business Development
• Sales Development