Social Media Management InternAdbidtise
Advertising Assistant Intern Summer 2017Adbidtise
Press Release, Research & Blog Writer Intern Summer 2017Adbidtise
Graphic Design Intern Summer 2017Adbidtise
Video Production Intern Summer 2017Adbidtise
Bilingual Social Media Management InternAdbidtise
Advertising InternshipIntertrend Communication
Advertising Intern (Client Services, Copy, Art Director, Presentation Design)The Bloc
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
Posh Pony and Bows
1333 Olive Ave
Posted: January 15 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPosh Pony and Bows is a unique hair piece I invented for all-star cheer. It has been selling and growing like crazy! I need someone to help me get organized, handle my social media, respond to inquiries and possibly travel to demonstrations. I sell at cheer gyms and competitions. It gets crazy and a lot of business is done in only hours. I need help organizing the flow of information from the moment and order is created to ordering product to fulfill , productions and shipping.
I have never owned a business before and I am learning as I go as well. I actually created something and it is selling like crazy! I am sinking. That is why I am here. I will also be looking for a hair technician as well.
Thank You for reading I hope I supplied enough information. This internship could turn into employment.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education