EVENT MARKETING AND PROMOTIONSSynergy Management
NEW OFFICE - EVENT ASSISTANT NEEDEDH3 Concepts
Social Media & Community Management InternAdbidtise
Advertising Marketing Intern Spring 2017Adbidtise
Advertising & Video Production Intern Spring 2017Adbidtise
Graphic Design Intern Spring 2016Adbidtise
PR, Research & Journalism Intern Spring 2017Adbidtise
The Voice Advertising InternshipsThe Voice
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
Posted: August 05 2016
Company Location: Miami, FL
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTravljunkie.com is a website that helps you travel. Offering tips, tricks and advice, Travel Junkie helps others travel on a budget. Travel Junkie is in need of a business development/sales intern who can communicate effectively, make a sale and have a positive attitude. We are looking to hire ASAP the perfect candidate that loves to travel as much as we do! Though a travel background is not required, we do think it is a plus! This is an unpaid internship, but we do offer incentives to those who do a great job.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on advertisement sales
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring prospects and ad sales.
Requirements- Ability to collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and Skype
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education