Content Writer / Editorial Intern for a Video Content Agency in Los Angeles, CAForge Apollo
Campaign Management / Strategy InternConnatix
Editorial / Journalism InternElite Sports & Entertainment Management Agency
Marketing and Social Media InternLooney Advertising & New Media
Account Management InternCatch
Marketing / Sales / Advertising InternshipOcatasi
Advertising / Marketing Internship - Paid - Training ProvidedMarketing Consultants of Orlando
Advertising & Analytics InternVOX Global
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
State College, PA
Posted: September 11 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAfter working with and for major consumer brands, we wanted to be able to share our know-how with small businesses and provide them with affordable, high quality marketing services. Now, we are working exclusively with small businesses to create marketing material from scratch or upgrade their existing material to meet the expectations of today's modern consumers.
The selected candidate(s) will prospect businesses from their home-town area and evaluate their need to upgrade their online presence (website, listings, etc.). Candidates can earn a minimum of $200 for every prospect of theirs who moves forward with a new website agreement with LeaseMyMarketing.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential clients online presence
- Managing and following up on prospects
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills