Content Research Internship PAIDGOLicense
New Orleans Artist Busciglio, Looking for a Marketing internBusciglio Art
Paid Marketing/PR InternThe International Office
Facebook, Twitter, Social Media ExpertStorm Enterprises
Immediate Job Openings -- Perfect for Students!Job Openings In Florida
Sales RepresentativeSkyline Consulting Group
Graphic DesignerCake & Ice Cream Inc.
Marketing/Advertising InternNyea's Party Store
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
1150 Hammond Drive
Posted: August 31 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a fun, fast-paced company working with a multitude of brands in fields like technology, fashion, lifestyle, restaurants, publishing, etc. The brands we work with can be seen in magazines, commercials, boutiques, department stores and multiple web outlets. If you want to grow along with us, then come along for the very exciting, creative and challenging ride. We are not for the timid. This job will change your life!
Being part of our team will introduce you to the fast paced world of brand development through film, social media campaigns, and strategizing brand outreach. This is a cool job!
You must be:
Self-generative - You do what is needed but you also go beyond what is required
Creative - You have a great eye, great imagination and not afraid to take a risk.
Detail-oriented - You see a mess and you are compelled to organize it. We love that!
Eager to learn - You take direction well and crave expanding your horizons.
If you read this and feel like we described YOU, then please send us a brief example of why you are a Rock Star intern and why we should hire you!
This intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment, grow with company through cycle of launching and growth potential to full-time employment. The internship offers broad experience in various aspects of marketing, advertising, technology and sales.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education