Marketing InternComunicas Foundation
Social Media Intern -- Quality Content Researcher, Developer, PosterThe Agency Marketing Group
Content Research Internship PAIDGOLicense
Media InternBlue Square Concepts
Business Development ApprenticeshipVibe Concepts, Inc.
Advertising InternshipVibe Concepts, Inc.
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
Geriatrics Life Care
Posted: August 15 2016
Company Location: Virginia Beach, VA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGeriatrics Life Care is an organization that empowers older adults in achieving their healthcare goals and bringing peace of mind to their adult children caregivers.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education