Content Writer / Editorial Intern for a Video Content Agency in Los Angeles, CAForge Apollo
Campaign Management / Strategy InternConnatix
Editorial / Journalism InternElite Sports & Entertainment Management Agency
Marketing and Social Media InternLooney Advertising & New Media
Account Management InternCatch
Marketing / Sales / Advertising InternshipOcatasi
Advertising / Marketing Internship - Paid - Training ProvidedMarketing Consultants of Orlando
Advertising & Analytics InternVOX Global
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
Posted: April 17 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionOur Mission - We are here to expose great talents of many. We are also here to educate and help people avoid making the same mistakes over in life. Our desire is to see dreams come true and be the cheerleader along the way. We only wish to work with committed and passionate people that are seeking the "next level" in their careers and life.
Our Goal - To have all of our clients share the where they received their services and tell a friend. When we expand you we want you to share it with the world.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education