Environmental EngineerSPECIALTY FOOD ASSOCIATION INC
Social Media & Community Management InternQueen Concepts & Co.
Digital Ad Agency seeking Creatives and Experts in SEO, Video, Social Media, Programming, etc..Peridot Motors
Paid Media InternCommerce Acceleration Group
Marketing Intern WantedHoney, Fix It Inc
Looking for an Internship at a Start Up Company?? Want to Intern From Home?CityView ADs
Advertising Agency InternMarketShare Masters
Entry Level Sales ConsultantLEP
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
World of Homes
2884 S Osceola Ave
Posted: May 06 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are an industry leader in HOA and Property Management in Central Florida. Since 1993 we have grown to represent over 10,000 homeowners in the Metro Orlando Area.
We are currently looking for a part/full time Business Development Intern to support our marketing creation, reaching out to potential customers, design strategy and support management of social media accounts.
In this position you will learn on communication, time management, reviewing potential customers, reaching out to customers, interaction with management, and freedom to design the communication strategy.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns and social media management of our accounts
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point), Adobe is a plus!
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education