Social Media InternPark Group Solutions
Graphic Design InternshipPark Group Solutions
Assistant for a New AuthorThe Bates Agency ATL
Advertising/Marketing InternReliable Advisors
Internship with Kids Entertainment Platform - batteryPOP San Diego & New York CitybatteryPOP LLC
Interviewing Now! Full Time Entry -Level & Summer Work!MFG Inc
Advertising Agency Internships AvailablebeMarketing
Advertising and Marketing InternStilwell & Slatton Immigration
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
World of Homes
2884 S Osceola Ave
Posted: May 06 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are an industry leader in HOA and Property Management in Central Florida. Since 1993 we have grown to represent over 10,000 homeowners in the Metro Orlando Area.
We are currently looking for a part/full time Business Development Intern to support our marketing creation, reaching out to potential customers, design strategy and support management of social media accounts.
In this position you will learn on communication, time management, reviewing potential customers, reaching out to customers, interaction with management, and freedom to design the communication strategy.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns and social media management of our accounts
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point), Adobe is a plus!
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education