Social Media InternPark Group Solutions
Graphic Design InternshipPark Group Solutions
Assistant for a New AuthorThe Bates Agency ATL
Advertising/Marketing InternReliable Advisors
Internship with Kids Entertainment Platform - batteryPOP San Diego & New York CitybatteryPOP LLC
Interviewing Now! Full Time Entry -Level & Summer Work!MFG Inc
Advertising Agency Internships AvailablebeMarketing
Advertising and Marketing InternStilwell & Slatton Immigration
Client Account ManagerBookmark This
2305 Hurstbourne Village Drive
Posted: September 16 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
We are a top marketing firm in the region providing customized marketing and sales solutions for our clients. As a startup firm, our teams are close-knit and the opportunities for growth unlimited. We are seeking an innovative, performance-driven Client Account Manager to assist with the expansion of our client’s presence locally. Each position is a valued member of our team, and will benefit from our progressive and open-minded work culture, one-on-one mentor ship, accessible executives, and a dedication to improving ourselves and thereby improving others. Our people are the fountainhead of innovation in our company, all ideas are heard and evaluated equally from the bottom up. The Client Account Manager is the key point of our representation to clients & customers alike.
• Excellent presentation skills and the ability to “think on your feet”
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Strong desire to grow in an expanding company
• Eager to learn all aspects of marketing, sales and client management
• Ability to travel on occasion for meetings and conferences
The Client Account Manager is the key point of contact for all consumers for a designated client and serves as the main liaison for communications between both parties. This position is considered to be entry level, meaning that, all necessary training is provided and we will build upon the skill sets an individual enters the company with and expand professional horizons.
• Professionalism: Evaluate, develop and execute marketing and sales strategy for clients with effective communication.
• Attitude: Display a daily passion and energy towards goals.
• Communication: Connect with team members, clients and customers, actively listen and share information.
• Problem Solving: Identify problems, involve others in seeking solutions and respond quickly to new challenges
• Leadership: Develop trust and credibility, motivate others and accept responsibility.
• Teamwork: encourage cooperation and collaboration
• Client Value Creation: Understand the importance of delivering high quality service to clients and consumers