Graphic Design InternPivmo
Marketing/PRITOCHU Prominent USA LCC
Social media expert for a start upReading In Preschool tutoring
Content Writer / Editorial Intern for a Video Content Agency in Los Angeles, CAForge Apollo
Campaign Management / Strategy InternConnatix
Editorial / Journalism InternElite Sports & Entertainment Management Agency
Marketing and Social Media InternLooney Advertising & New Media
Client Services InternBookmark This
New York, NY
Posted: January 14 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSME Future Description
You got Red Bull to sponsor your Alpha Frat-a party. You coordinated a flyover banner supporting your a cappella group's concert at the Homecoming football game. You asked your formal date out using a billboard you designed outside their Thursday Art History lecture.
If you look out at the stars at night and they spell S-M-E, consider it a sign -- you've found your destiny. SME are offering a front-row seat to an immersive branding and advertising internship with our Client Services Team that will make "hands on" and "rotational" sound pretty lame. We want an intern who isn't afraid to bring something unique to the table every day (we mean figuratively, of course, but if you want to bring in delicious homemade snacks for the team we won't stop you). If any of the above sounds like you, welcome.
Please see below an overview of the position and all instructions for applications.
SME is a strategic branding, advertising, marketing and digital agency with over 25 years' legacy in building impactful, customized solutions for the world's leading sports and entertainment brands, but have clients in almost every discipline. Please visit our website, smebranding.com to learn more.
ResponsibilitiesSME Future Overview
• Provide day-to-day assistance to Client Services Team in all facets of Account/Project Management
• 2 -- 3 day commitment per week (flexible to fit within your class schedule)
• Internship duration is 12 weeks: early/mid Jan -- April
• Interns will be paired with senior staff member mentor
• Opportunity for full-time employment (upon successful completion and performance review of internship
• Additional details will be covered during internship interviews
Requirements• Senior in college; recent graduates may also apply
• Strong Interest in branding/advertising -- related coursework a plus
• Relevant extracurricular activities and past work experience
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Self-driven with ability to work in a collaborative, team-oriented environment
• Social media savvy, ability to display engagement in multiple channels
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
Will Move you Ahead of the Pack:
Social Media Knowledge
Previous Client Services
For consideration, please send your resume (attached as .doc, .docx, or .pdf) and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with SME Future in the subject line. No phone calls .