- Internships /
- Advertising /
- U.S Immigration & Nationality Law Clinic Community Outreach Coordinator Internship
Production/Account Management InternshipBakery Agency
[PART TIME] Advertising, PR, Social Media, SEO & Writing InternshipDidit.com, We-Care.com and other ventures
Adverting, PR, Social Media, SEO & Writing Internship [PART TIME]Didit.com, We-Care.com and other ventures
Paid Advertising InternshipGoGORILLA Media
Advertising and Marketing AssociateExecutive Enterprises
Advertising Network Operations AssistantBBDO
Social Media Management InternAdbidtise
U.S Immigration & Nationality Law Clinic Community Outreach Coordinator InternshipBookmark This
United By Faith Legal Ministry, Inc.
6220 S. Orange Blossom Trail Suite 186
Posted: July 21 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionUnited By Faith Legal Ministry, Inc. is a non-profit law clinic recognized by the U.S Department of Justice. UBF provides legal assistance at low cost to low income people with immigration related cases.
Your job as a communications intern (outreach coordinator) will be to create and execute an outreach plan to reach more people. This may include driving to different locations in our official vehicle and creating point of contacts. Ultimately, you will be required to organize two events every month with a minimum of 50 attendees per event in order to meet the internship requirement. You are in charge of organizing the events for any topic within the U.S immigration and nationality law practice. Our attorney/representative will be present when needed during the events depending on your plan.
This internship may lead to a paid position in the law clinic.
Responsibilities- Write effective copy, excelling in correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
- Use alternate forms of communication (including graphic arts), resulting in improved interactions.
- Edit and proof other team members work and provide constructive feedback
- Organize community events to engage the members of the community while providing legal assistance
Requirements- Possess skills at initiating innovative ideas, unifying team members, and judging correctly what will appeal to target audiences.
- Prefer challenges that involve communication, are people-oriented, promote networking and socializing, and include roles that call for imagination.