Advertising & Analytics InternVOX Global
Graphic Design InternNicholas Dowell & Associates
Social media & marketing assistantHerbsoil
Social MediaWhat Vibes Your Tribe
Promotions AssistantColorado Promotional Group
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Better Decisions Counseling Services
InternFlint & Steel
Advertising Associate - Entry Level - 100% Paid TrainingCharity Advertising & Marketing Partners
Community Engagement InternBookmark This
GeniusDen Business Incubator
3106 Commerce Street
Posted: August 18 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThis is a great opportunity to join GeniusDen as a Community Engagement Intern that is at the core of our business and community initiatives.
GeniusDen is a business incubator that offers learning programs, mentoring and advising resources as well as multiple networking opportunities for entrepreneurs and investors in the Dallas Fort Worth area. Our goal is to educate and support startup founders so they can initiate, construct and scale their ideas into viable businesses.
GeniusDen has a three part mission: 1) To bring the future into the present. 2) To be a force multiplier. 3) To interrupt cycles of poverty – socially and personally.
We are looking for an Engagement Intern to join our team for the strategic growth of GeniusDen to develop and execute the sponsorship programs for the purpose of Dallas entrepreneurial ecosystem.
Experience You Will Gain:
• Gaining experiences on how to strategically reach out sponsors
• Gaining competencies in exploring opportunities and creative marketing methods
• Strengthening communication and negotiation skills
• Enhanced personal and professional networking
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities include but are flexible to planning and executing sponsorship programs which relate to education and community programs at GeniusDen, including:
• Seeking out suggestions to enhance community engagement.
• Seeking sponsors for learning and community events.
• Identify and roll out new ways to get sponsorship for the purpose of sponsors and GeniusDen.
• A graduate or an undergraduate with experience is preferred
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Having a passion about the entrepreneurial world
• A quick and efficient learner and able to work independently