Content Writer / Editorial Intern for a Video Content Agency in Los Angeles, CAForge Apollo
Campaign Management / Strategy InternConnatix
Editorial / Journalism InternElite Sports & Entertainment Management Agency
Marketing and Social Media InternLooney Advertising & New Media
Account Management InternCatch
Marketing / Sales / Advertising InternshipOcatasi
Advertising / Marketing Internship - Paid - Training ProvidedMarketing Consultants of Orlando
Advertising & Analytics InternVOX Global
New York, NY
Posted: October 13 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAre you an entrepreneur at heart with a passion for digital media? Do you like the thrilling dynamics of a
start-up environment? Are you interested in evolving your career and be part of something big?
If so, you are in the right place.
Connatix is a start-up company with a smart solution for Native Advertising. Our Innovative platform connects publishers and advertisers in displaying content sponsored by brands in a true native way. For this position we are looking for a candidate with ability to close new business with top-tier publishers. This involves contacting potential partners, pitching Connatix offering, negotiating partnership relationships, as well as growing, building and managing the Connatix publisher network.
In working with us you will get insights and gain experience in the most interesting field today in Native advertising. Check out our website: www.connatix.com
Responsibilities- Writing content from advertising campaigns by leading brands.
- Research client industries and issues to develop new content
- Monitor Camapaigns performance and adjust creative
- Writing emails for use in marketing campaigns (newsletters, lead generation, lead
- Some keyword research
- Writing sales copy for letters, email, and websites
Requirements-Excellent written communication skills is a MUST have
- Strong attention to detail
- Capable of researching to find new content ideas
- Able to grasp a variety of industries quickly and find content opportunities
- Able to use keyword research tools or learn quickly
- Ability to write clearly in non-corporate speak. Need to use the language of small
businesses and their prospects and explain complex things, simply and succinctly.
- Also need the ability to write persuasively (when called for) without being salesy, pushy,
spammy or outrageous.