Advertising / Marketing Internship - Paid - Training ProvidedMarketing Consultants of Orlando
Advertising & Analytics InternVOX Global
Graphic Design InternNicholas Dowell & Associates
Social media & marketing assistantHerbsoil
Social MediaWhat Vibes Your Tribe
Promotions AssistantColorado Promotional Group
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Better Decisions Counseling Services
InternFlint & Steel
Create and promote a groupBookmark This
Posted: December 12 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMyComms (www.mycomuniti.com) is looking for interns to help drive her business forward. MyComms is all about improving communities.
Interns are to take a hard look at their current school, find a need that will make their school a better place. The intern will then create a group/event to address that need, and promote the group/event, so that other school members can become a part of it.
This is going to be a paid internship of $1800.
Before you apply for this internship, go to www.mycomuniti.com and create a group/event to address a pressing need in your school and start promoting your group or event. This way you have a feel of what you will be doing. Make sure your group description has got at least a minimum of 200 words.
We are accepting 50 interns in all. Acceptance will depend on the group you already created and the number of people from your school that have become members of your group.
Responsibilities- Manage and follow up on marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential opportunities for MyComms in your school
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, members of the group created
- Prepare periodic reports on group progress
Requirements- Keen on community service
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with students by phone, email and face to face
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills