Marketing / Sales / Advertising InternshipOcatasi
Advertising / Marketing Internship - Paid - Training ProvidedMarketing Consultants of Orlando
Advertising & Analytics InternVOX Global
Graphic Design InternNicholas Dowell & Associates
Social media & marketing assistantHerbsoil
Social MediaWhat Vibes Your Tribe
Promotions AssistantColorado Promotional Group
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Better Decisions Counseling Services
Creative Design (Internship)Bookmark This
40 SW 13th ST, Suite 704
Posted: April 14 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMulti- Service Creative Agency. Since 1938.
ARS = ART + TECHNIQUE applied to Advertising, Integrated Communications & Marketing Strategies.
Participates in brainstorming process for projects.
Helps translate concepts and ideas into viable design concepts.
Develops and executes creative concepts for new campaigns and events.
Designs layouts, advertising copy and other promotional materials for clients/accounts.
Develops creative concepts for and designs websites, applications, landing pages, product packaging, tradeshow graphics, print ads, and other design projects.
Design variations, additional creative assets, revisions, and print-ready files.
Assists in asset creation and presentation preparation.
• Bachelor's degree in creative arts, graphic design or similar.
• Creative eye, excellent design skills, and extensive knowledge of graphic fundamentals, print and web capabilities.
• Speaks fluent English and Spanish.
• Proficiency in MAC, Photoshop and Illustrator.
• Social Media and Web design experience.
• Passionate about design and has interest in emerging technologies.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven team environment on multiple projects.
• Able to function independently and in a team environment.
• Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
• Dynamic. Proactive. Flexible.
• Good interpersonal skills.