Assistant Marketing Coordinator InternshipHomeASAP
Graphic Design InternshipPage // Agency
Marketing & Social Media InternshipPage // Agency
Social Media InternSusan G. Komen Chicagoland Affiliate
Event Specialist InternshipColorado Promotional Group
Customer serviceValent U.S.A. Corporation
Business Development / Sales InternSuper Math World
Multimedia InternshipKel & Partners
Creative Sales InternBookmark This
New York, NY
Posted: April 28 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDeep V is looking for a sales intern who is going to help us take over the world.
We are a new creative shop in lower Manhattan that develops and creates funny content for agencies, brands and ourselves. Making people laugh is the best way to get them to listen, and we apply that mantra to everything we do, from creative to marketing to sales.
We are a collaborative, autonomous and hard working team. We all wear many hats, which is awesome because we’re all passionate learners who love expanding our range of skills and experiences. We expect the same attitude from our interns – you’ll not only learn our sales approach and processes but we’ll also work to help you grow in areas that you’re excited and passionate about.
· Are motivated and passionate
· Have some want to do good in the world
· Are a fun person to be around.
· Push yourself to always be learning
· Ask questions and challenge assumptions
· Are proactive and assertive
· May or may not have any experience in sales.
· Will provide you a safe and fun environment to simultaneously learn and work
· Genuinely want to help you figure out what you want to be doing in your career, whether that’s ultimately with us or not.
· Have a relaxed, casual work culture where we manage our own time. We need you to be able to do the same.
· Are always open to giving and receiving feedback.
You will be helping us research and reach out to potential clients and partners. We reach out those we want to work with in the same way we operate internally – with transparency, candor and humor. We will teach you to use our existing sales systems and and also help us think of new ways for us to connect with leads.
If you would like to be our sales intern, email me and follow these instructions. This is the first part of your interview!
1. Subject "I want to be an intern"
2. Answer the question "why should we choose you?" Do as much as you need to convince me that you are the best person for this internship. This can be done through text, pictures, GIFs, videos, etc.
3. DO NOT attach a resume or cover letter – we will not read them and will automatically delete your email.
If you have any questions regarding this internship and would like some clarification before applying, email me at email@example.com with the subject “I might want to be an intern...”.
I look forward to hearing from you!