Love...Social Media & Wordpress!-Learn How To Make Internet $ While Helping Fun Online CoBrown Marketing Consulting & PR
Graphic Design InternshipTattoo Projects Advertising
Graphic Design InternshipPage // Agency
Marketing & Social Media InternshipPage // Agency
Social Media InternSusan G. Komen Chicagoland Affiliate
Event Specialist InternshipColorado Promotional Group
Customer serviceValent U.S.A. Corporation
Business Development / Sales InternSuper Math World
Digital Account Coordinator InternshipBookmark This
2525 McKinnon Street, Suite 530
Posted: September 10 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionExtreme Reach is seeking an intern with an interest in helping customers achieve their business goals through technology solutions. In this role, the Digital Account Coordinator will assist the Account Management team in entering and trafficking campaigns for agency and brand customers utilizing our online video ad serving and campaign analytics tools. The ideal candidate will be highly motivated by providing world class customer service, a strong written and verbal communicator, focused on quality with a high level of attention to detail, and thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
Extreme Reach is an EOE.
• Manage day-to-day campaign implementation and trafficking of digital video campaigns for agency and brand clients
• Provide proactive and reactive customer communications, including appropriately setting and meeting client expectations
• Assist with campaign performance analysis and optimization recommendations
• Develop and maintain positive collaborative internal working relationships with teams throughout the organization including Sales, Engineering, Digital Media Vendor Relations, and Operations
• Actively keep abreast of Extreme Reach products, services, value proposition, and the competitive landscape
• Participate in special projects or other duties as assigned by manager
Requirements• Working on a bachelor's degree in the field of Marketing/Advertising, Business/Management, Communications, Media Studies, Analytics, or Psychology/Social Sciences.
• Some previous experience in a client service role
• Technically savvy, with the ability to communicate complex information effectively
• Ability to effectively prioritize; strong organizational and time-management skills
• Active listener with a positive, solution-focused attitude
• Analytical thinker, excited by employing a systematic approach to solving simple and complex real-world problems
• Ability to adapt to rapidly changing technology, priorities and business requirements
• Comfort with Excel