Social Media ManagerChandeliers Hair and Beauty Lounge LLC
Customer Service RepresentativeFlorida Business Consulting
Marketing InternKeenya Kelly LLC
Advertising and Marketing InternRETREAT Magazine
Social Media Management Intern (Must already be in living in Los Angeles)Leap Smoothies
Looking for a Summer Intern in San Francisco - with potential perm positionSBX Media
Digital Marketing CampaignTAYGO
Paint Nite Long Island - 12 week Internship- fastest growing Paint and Sip company in USPaint Nite Long Island
Digital Campaign InternBookmark This
Posted: May 16 2016
Company Location: Washington, DC
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 4 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBoutique advertising agency specializing in e-commerce, tech and lifestyle clients has immediate opening for a Digital Campaign Intern with preferred background in marketing, advertising or media and a passion for social media. This position will support multiple clients.
This is an unpaid internship with the potential to offer bonuses for going above and beyond. We also offer the opportunity of a part-time paid relationship moving forward for the right candidates.
Responsibilities- Create marketing outlines, digital advertising campaign setup, optimizations and reporting.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with researching and testing new advertising technologies.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Must be available to train on google hangouts from 6-730p ET during week 1 of training.