EVENT MARKETING AND PROMOTIONSSynergy Management
NEW OFFICE - EVENT ASSISTANT NEEDEDH3 Concepts
Social Media & Community Management InternAdbidtise
Advertising Marketing Intern Spring 2017Adbidtise
Advertising & Video Production Intern Spring 2017Adbidtise
Graphic Design Intern Spring 2016Adbidtise
PR, Research & Journalism Intern Spring 2017Adbidtise
The Voice Advertising InternshipsThe Voice
Digital Campaign InternBookmark This
Posted: May 16 2016
Company Location: Washington, DC
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBoutique advertising agency specializing in e-commerce, tech and lifestyle clients has immediate opening for a Digital Campaign Intern with preferred background in marketing, advertising or media and a passion for social media. This position will support multiple clients.
This is an unpaid internship with the potential to offer bonuses for going above and beyond. We also offer the opportunity of a part-time paid relationship moving forward for the right candidates.
Responsibilities- Create marketing outlines, digital advertising campaign setup, optimizations and reporting.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with researching and testing new advertising technologies.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Must be available to train on google hangouts from 6-730p ET during week 1 of training.