Advertising / Marketing Internship - Paid - Training ProvidedMarketing Consultants of Orlando
Advertising & Analytics InternVOX Global
Graphic Design InternNicholas Dowell & Associates
Social media & marketing assistantHerbsoil
Social MediaWhat Vibes Your Tribe
Promotions AssistantColorado Promotional Group
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Better Decisions Counseling Services
InternFlint & Steel
Digital Campaign InternBookmark This
Posted: May 16 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBoutique advertising agency specializing in e-commerce, tech and lifestyle clients has immediate opening for a Digital Campaign Intern with preferred background in marketing, advertising or media and a passion for social media. This position will support multiple clients.
This is an unpaid internship with the potential to offer bonuses for going above and beyond. We also offer the opportunity of a part-time paid relationship moving forward for the right candidates.
Responsibilities- Create marketing outlines, digital advertising campaign setup, optimizations and reporting.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with researching and testing new advertising technologies.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Must be available to train on google hangouts from 6-730p ET during week 1 of training.