Marketing InternArie's Digital Creations, LLC
Marketing InternOnline Reality Therapy
Advertising Internship Summer 2017Frontier Promotions Detroit
Digital Media Operations InternDemand Local
Publisher's AssistantSRM Graphics and Printing
PAID INTERNSHIP - Flexible ScheduleCole Heeg
Social Media / Blogging / Advertising / Journalism Internship-Non Paid (School Credit)Marketing Consultants of Orlando
Editorial / Journalism InternShahida Parides
Digital Marketing and Operations InternshipBookmark This
Posted: March 02 2015
Company Location: Studio City, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Favored.by is a digital start-up and lifestyle brand headquartered in Studio City, CA. The company was created by a number of Hollywood producers and a well-known celebrity, to create a social e-commerce platform and a community that better connects Brands and consumers, helping consumers make better-informed purchasing decisions. The company recently launched a mobile app, and is focused on a nation-wide event platform and strategic partnerships with large retailers and brands. We are looking for smart, self-motivated individuals who want to work in a fun, fast paced start up environment, and grow with the company as technology leaders and market innovators.
Favored.by is looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious Digital Marketing/Operations Intern to join its multifunctional mobile digital marketing and operations team. In this role, you will help evaluate, traffic, launch and monitor the daily placement activity for our digital media campaigns, and develop reports to measure campaign effectiveness. We are constantly acquiring new clients and campaigns so opportunities to learn and grow are endless. You will come away from this with real skills and real life work experience in a fast paced, rapidly growing work environment.
- Digital Marketing/Ad Operations Intern will be responsible for trafficking and monitoring digital media campaigns from start to finish throughout our mobile and web platform, ensuring that deal terms are met including delivery rates, start and end dates, reporting requirements, etc.
- Execute creative campaign set up, testing, launch and changes to media campaigns and ensure that deliverables are completed on time and on strategy to maximize client satisfaction
- Troubleshoot operational campaign issues with both internal and external parties
- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Innovative spirit and self-starter comfortable and adaptable in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and drive projects to completion
- Provide excellent customer service for clients and agencies – this is a client-facing role!
- Graphic Design experiences a plus!!
- Highly organized and detail-oriented, able to multi-task effectively
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Word, Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Advertising Operations, Apple Macintosh
Preferred - Microsoft Word, Graphic Design, Excel, Advertising Management, Advertising Operations, Apple Macintosh