Social Media Management Intern (Must already be in living in Los Angeles)Leap Smoothies
Looking for a Summer Intern in San Francisco - with potential perm positionSBX Media
Digital Marketing CampaignTAYGO
Paint Nite Long Island - 12 week Internship- fastest growing Paint and Sip company in USPaint Nite Long Island
Plant Nite Long Island - 12 week Internship- fastest growing Plant and Sip company in USPaint Nite Long Island
Social Media InternARSENL
Online Survey Cross-Posting & SharingDale Smithey Recruiting
Marketing InternRebel Corp Global
Digital Marketing InternBookmark This
19 west 21st street
New York, NY
Posted: August 11 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionFearless Media is a New York-based full service integrated media agency specializing in marketing to millennials. The Fearless team creates one-of-a-kind campaigns that make products come alive, engage consumers through an experience and position brands as leaders in marketing. Connecting creativity with ROI is our passion.
If you love entertainment, technology, video games and media, you will enjoy growing with us.
Interns are treated as team members- You will be working on projects your first day here at Fearless.
We are looking for interns starting in the Fall.
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable
- Loves video games, entertainment and technology
- Must be excellent at Microsoft Excel
Required - Digital, B2B marketing, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Excel, MS Excel Pivot Tables, Analytical thinking
Please provide your resume to email@example.com
- Create online promotions, support digital media campaigns
- Provide support for integrated media team
- Learn dashboards and all digital marketing research tools including ComScore, Tableau, Sizmek, Google Analytics etc.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and vendor materials
- Collaborate on team presentations