Marketing InternQwikTrips LLC
Graphic Design InternQwikTrips LLC
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)QwikTrips LLC
Social Media & Community Management InternQwikTrips LLC
Digital Account Manager InternshipCommerce Acceleration Group
Social Media & Community Management InternAlpha Omega Advertisement
Copywriting Intern - Spring Semester, PaidThe Infinite Agency
Public Relations/ Advertising InternMomentum Marketing
Digital Marketing InternBookmark This
19 west 21st street
New York, NY
Posted: August 11 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionFearless Media is a New York-based full service integrated media agency specializing in marketing to millennials. The Fearless team creates one-of-a-kind campaigns that make products come alive, engage consumers through an experience and position brands as leaders in marketing. Connecting creativity with ROI is our passion.
If you love entertainment, technology, video games and media, you will enjoy growing with us.
Interns are treated as team members- You will be working on projects your first day here at Fearless.
We are looking for interns starting in the Fall.
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable
- Loves video games, entertainment and technology
- Must be excellent at Microsoft Excel
Required - Digital, B2B marketing, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Excel, MS Excel Pivot Tables, Analytical thinking
Please provide your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Create online promotions, support digital media campaigns
- Provide support for integrated media team
- Learn dashboards and all digital marketing research tools including ComScore, Tableau, Sizmek, Google Analytics etc.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and vendor materials
- Collaborate on team presentations