Marketing InternSouth American Initiative
Social Media & Community Management InternKeenya Kelly LLC
Social Media InternPark Group Solutions
Graphic Design InternshipPark Group Solutions
Assistant for a New AuthorThe Bates Agency ATL
Advertising/Marketing InternReliable Advisors
Internship with Kids Entertainment Platform - batteryPOP San Diego & New York CitybatteryPOP LLC
Advertising Agency Internships AvailablebeMarketing
Digital Marketing Analytics AnalystBookmark This
19 west 21st street
New York, NY
Posted: April 03 2017
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionFearless Media is a New York-based full service integrated media agency specializing in marketing to millennials. The Fearless team creates one-of-a-kind campaigns that make products come alive, engage consumers through an experience and position brands as leaders in marketing. Connecting creativity with ROI is our passion.
If you love entertainment, technology, video games and media, you will enjoy growing with us.
Interns are treated as team members- You will be working on projects your first day here at Fearless.
We are looking for interns starting in the Fall.
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable
- Loves video games, entertainment and technology
- Must be excellent at Microsoft Excel
Required - Digital, B2B marketing, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Excel, MS Excel Pivot Tables, Analytical thinking
Please provide your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Extract and analyze data to provide data-driven product recommendations
• Build dashboards, automated reports, and alerting systems
• Help define how we measure key business metrics
• Build tools to make analysis accessible and reproducible
• Provide analytics support for other departments and deliver adhoc data requests
• Passion for and track record of distilling actionable insights from data
• Advanced SQL skills and comfort with working with highly normalized datasets
• Strong drive to make your work reproducible and efficient
• Excellent communication skills; ability to work alongside software engineers as well as non-technical consumers of data
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Familiarity with languages such as statistical analysis, such as R or Python