Social Media InternPark Group Solutions
Graphic Design InternshipPark Group Solutions
Assistant for a New AuthorThe Bates Agency ATL
Advertising/Marketing InternReliable Advisors
Internship with Kids Entertainment Platform - batteryPOP San Diego & New York CitybatteryPOP LLC
Interviewing Now! Full Time Entry -Level & Summer Work!MFG Inc
Advertising Agency Internships AvailablebeMarketing
Advertising and Marketing InternStilwell & Slatton Immigration
Graphic designBookmark This
h2o creative group
1206 newcastle street
Posted: March 26 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Descriptionh2o creative group is a small vibrant, passionate and energetic design firm located on beautiful Coastal Georgia. We provide creative solutions in identity, print, marketing, photography, website development and traditional, digital and social media for a wide range of national, regional and local amazing clients from numerous industries. We are looking for a Graphic Design & Production intern to join our creative team.
Be a part of the process from concept to production.
Our creative team will help you become a better designer, build up your strengths, and improve on your weaknesses. We will encourage you to learn new skills and explore your passions. Our goal is for you to walk away with a valuable experience and more to add to your portfolio.
We are looking for a self motivated candidate with a strong knowledge and interest in the design industry. This position can be full time or part time.
In addition to diving in the design & production process, you will have the opportunity to gain experience in:
- Print design
- Web design
- Social media
Compensation: This internship is unpaid. We will work on a flexible schedule.
(Course credit will be given if appropriate school paperwork is supplied.)
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities include but not limited to:
1) Providing support to our Graphic Designer and Creative Director in the design process
2) Exercise creative thinking on design creation, concept development, and branding projects
3) Manage your time and tasks following our creative process and design standards
RequirementsRequirements for candidates include:
1) Experience or passion for Graphic Design, Communications, Advertising or related fields
2) Be self driven. Shows strong initiative!
3) Be a team player and willing to work in a fast paced environment
4) Open to constructive criticism and feedback
5) Experience with Adobe Suite (especially InDesign)
6) Respect towards responsibilities and deadlines
7) Excellent oral and written communications skills.
8) Be comfortable with web and social media
SkillsRequired - Graphic Design, InDesign, Adobe Illustrator
Preferred - Adobe Photoshop, Web Application Design