Art Collective InternSaint Sol
Digital Advertising Operations InternNetmining
Advertising Intern wt exp in publication and digitalFV MAGAZINE
Social Media Creative InternThe 88
Marketing & SalesGDreamz Advertising Inc.
Sales/ MarketingH&C Advertising
2017 Brand Union Summer Internship- Strategy, Business Development, Client ServicesBrand Union
Graphic DesignBookmark This
Posted: February 27 2015
Company Location: Washington, DC
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionVelvet Suite Marketing Consulting Group, Inc.is a breakthrough brand leadership firm elevating next generation champion enterprises and individuals in business and sports like none other. Our firm has developed brand strategies through consulting, coaching and curriculum for some of the world’s most admired companies.
This internship is designed to accelerate aspiring professionals in 360-degree development as expert professionals in the areas of brand consulting, marketing communications and leadership development. Candidates will receive hands-on-experience with real business challenges. They will also experience a high-growth entrepreneurial company with hands-on mentorship from the authority on brand leadership, CEO and President, Melissa Dawn Simkins and staff.
The Graphic Design Intern is responsible for finding new and innovative ways to effectively communicate our message to our clients and audience.
Responsibilities• Design graphic images and other related content to be used and repurposed as cross promotional tools for our professional brand
• Help design and manage brand image
• Create and develop images/designs that capture and engage our audience
• Actively stay up-to-date on the latest technologies and best practices in managing social content, identifying potential areas of improvement, and recommending implementation strategies.
Requirements• Strong Communication Skills: Strong written/verbal communication skills
• High Level Leadership: Must take initiative and execute on target and on time
• Drive for Excellence: Must possess an ability to deliver high quality work
• Attention to Detail: Master research tasks and thorough follow up
• Database Management: Develop reports, questionnaires, etc.
• Insightful on Trends/Technology: Keen understanding of platforms and applications including social media and video media production
• College Junior or Senior
• Graduate Level or Working Professional
• Have at least a 3.0 GPA
• One letter of recommendation from a professional (professor or colleague)
• Must commit a minimum of 20 hours per week