Advertising / Marketing Internship - Paid - Training ProvidedMarketing Consultants of Orlando
Love...Social Media & Wordpress!-Learn How To Make Internet $ While Helping Fun Online CoBrown Marketing Consulting & PR
Graphic Design InternshipTattoo Projects Advertising
Graphic Design InternshipPage // Agency
Marketing & Social Media InternshipPage // Agency
Social Media InternSusan G. Komen Chicagoland Affiliate
Event Specialist InternshipColorado Promotional Group
Graphic Design Intern Fall 2016Bookmark This
231 East Buffalo Street Suite 505
Posted: July 30 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionELITE OPPORTUNITY TO WORK SIDE BY SIDE OF THE CEO AND FOUNDER OF A STARTUP COMPANY!
ONLY SERIOUS INQUIRIES PLEASE!
If you are Hardworking, Creative, Driven, Ambitious, Resilient and want to join a WINNING TEAM and want to have a strong reference from a CEO who has over 25 years of Broadcast Sales Management experience, worked in 5 different markets and managed over 30 different Sales Account Executives from rookies to Experienced Sales Reps and has a STRONG history of creating WINNERS who hit their goals and targets.... then you Need to APPLY TODAY!
Startup company looking for fun energetic team members to join our organization and be apart of the growth and excitement! Work with small to mid size businesses and consultant them on advertising options that are available to them. Also work with all media companies as a partnership of getting businesses to advertise! Work with the Community to develop educational advertising workshops and webinars.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials
- Incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
- Needs to be creative and out of the box designer and thinker
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback
- Commit 3 to up to 12 hours week for the internship - totally up to you!