Account ManagerLakeview Consultants
Social Media Manager & Administrative AssistantGAGA NEST
Content Research Internship PAIDGOLicense
New Orleans Artist Busciglio, Looking for a Marketing internBusciglio Art
Paid Marketing/PR InternThe International Office
Facebook, Twitter, Social Media ExpertStorm Enterprises
Immediate Job Openings -- Perfect for Students!Job Openings In Florida
Sales RepresentativeSkyline Consulting Group
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
1150 Hammond Drive
Posted: August 31 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a fun, fast-paced company working with a multitude of brands in fields like technology, fashion, lifestyle, restaurants, publishing, etc. The brands we work with can be seen in magazines, commercials, boutiques, department stores and multiple web outlets. If you want to grow along with us, then come along for the very exciting, creative and challenging ride. We are not for the timid. This job will change your life!
Being part of our team will introduce you to the fast paced world of brand development through film, social media campaigns, and strategizing brand outreach. This is a cool job!
You must be:
Self-generative - You do what is needed but you also go beyond what is required
Creative - You have a great eye, great imagination and not afraid to take a risk.
Detail-oriented - You see a mess and you are compelled to organize it. We love that!
Eager to learn - You take direction well and crave expanding your horizons.
If you read this and feel like we described YOU, then please send us a brief example of why you are a Rock Star intern and why we should hire you!
This intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment, grow with company through cycle of launching and growth potential to full-time employment. The internship offers broad experience in various aspects of marketing, advertising, technology and sales.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback