Sales & Marketing Internship - Summer - Travel, Network & Have FunThe EVO Group
Digital Marketing - Facebook Ads and Google Adwords InternshipAsher Digital
Sales & Marketing Internship - SummerThe EVO Group
Full-Time Internship – Marketing- Public Relations - AdvertisingSynergy Events, Inc.
Marketing InternshipUCoat It
Sales and Marketing InternshipDunham & Associates
Summer Marketing Intern - Paid InternshipCarcharious Marketing Group
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
We Are One Community Outreach
Posted: June 10 2015
Company Location: Youngsville, NC
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a non profit organization that help the homeless and assist in literacy for our youth. We are looking for someone that can help in the development of our future logo's for our company as we move for a one organization company into a multi company conglomerate .
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback