Digital Account Manager InternshipCommerce Acceleration Group
Social Media & Community Management InternAlpha Omega Advertisement
Copywriting Intern - Spring Semester, PaidThe Infinite Agency
Public Relations/ Advertising InternMomentum Marketing
Content & Photography InternCivitasNow
Marketing and Advertising InternStone Street Properties
Entry Level Sales ConsultantLEP
EVENT MARKETING AND PROMOTIONSSynergy Management
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
4600 W. 77th St #100
Posted: April 13 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAt JellyFeet- We manufacture the world's first occlusive foot cover that helps treat dry feet, heel fissures, plantar warts, athlete's foot, toe-nail fungus, MSRA, and a whole lot more. Consider JellyFeet a condom for your foot! Established in 2012 as company, but did not go live and start selling until quarter two of 2015. Located in Edina MN, JellyFeet is a MN small business participating in the Angel Tax Credit through the state of Minnesota.
We are looking for interns to add to our bench strength in strategic areas of Photography, Digital Photography, Placement, Ad copy, editing, photo editing, photo enhancing. These individuals will gain a strong sense of working within a start up company where the ownership is heavily involved, engaged, and passionate about the overall success, health, and development of the team. Longterm growth opportunities will be presented to those who add value, display a strong, consistent work ethic, attention to detail, willing to work within a team, and over communicate to ensure the brand messaging is always on point for the clients of the company.
What to expect: Structure, Organization, Deadlines, Online Collaborative workspace, Travel opportunities, Telecommuting, FUN Team building events both local and national, Open, Honest, Candid dialogue with ownership, and the entire team, GROWTH, WORK EXPERIENCE, PROFESSIONAL WORK PLACE, EDINA, access to coffee, beer, cookies!
- Support and expand public relations with collectors, media contacts, artists and the general public
- Assist in managing online photography galleries, websites, landing pages, and other prescribed projects that require their insight
- Research current trends, photography innovation, and best practices that would improve the company's perception to the consumer
- Edit incoming photographs, digital images, archive, collate, organize, all company provided photographs into one system for reference, and accessing more efficiently.
- Assist in management, research, communication and coordination of installations
- Assist during events and receptions
- Maintain website, blog and social media network presence
- Handle and curate valuable artwork
- Studio Arts, Marketing/Hospitality, Business/Accounting, Art History, Communications Majors (preferred)
- Established a photography portfolio that includes examples of work in various mediums.
- Knowledge of current industry software, tools, resources, and access to the tools to complete the projects that are assigned to the intern during weekly team meetings
- Engaged in weekly team meetings that occur between 6pm-7:30pm every Tuesday evening
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication
- Possess multi-tasking and coordination experience
- Passion for art; actively involved in the art community
- Demonstrate attention to details while maintaining perspective
- Have working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, basic HTML, MS Office Suite