Social Media & Community Management InternAdbidtise
Advertising Marketing Intern Spring 2017Adbidtise
Advertising & Video Production Intern Spring 2017Adbidtise
Graphic Design Intern Spring 2016Adbidtise
PR, Research & Journalism Intern Spring 2017Adbidtise
The Voice Advertising InternshipsThe Voice
Political Marketing/Communications InternGo BIG Media, Inc.
Get paid for driving your own car, Lucozade Car-Wrap Advertisement.Lucozade boost
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
1995 N. Park Place
Posted: January 07 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAs a full service brand development and marketing firm founded in 2005, Imperial Marketing Concepts provides solutions to enable companies to possess dynamic market share via growth increments. As consultants we design, develop and deploy integrated marketing campaigns, replete with relevant metrics to gauge growth, track conversions, capture and captivate audiences across channels to drive business success. Simply put, we are Strategically Creative.
Currently searching for a creative graphic designer who is knowledgeable of the following programs: Adobe Creative Suite, Illustrator, & InDesign. Preferably someone who is able to understand projects at hand, scope of work, and is able to take on the task having an eye to complete the project needing minimal assistance.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback
- Must be proficient in Adobe Muse
SkillsRequired - Adobe Creative Suite, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Muse
Preferred - Web Design, Mobile Web Design