Account Service InternMORE Advertising
Creative/Graphic Design InternClear Labs
Marketing/Advertising InternA Round of Applause Magazine, LLC
Sports Marketing, Promotion and SalesAthlete Scholarship Connection
Customer Service Rep intern JobStudio Software NC
Intern for Sculpture Magazine - Washington, DCInternational Sculpture Center
Data Entry InternSmart Age Solutions
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Embajadores del Arte
3700 NW 79TH Ave, Suite 490
Posted: July 18 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionHere at Embajadores del arte, we are looking for creative, energetic, and driven interns who are passionate about the arts. If you want to be involved in the daily workings of a dynamic and entrepreneurial artistic organization, work hard and have fun while earning college credits in the process, WE WANT YOU !!!!
Our busy programming will allow you to participate in some of the biggest art events in the city of Miami. The Embajadores del arte Internship will bring you plenty of opportunities to expose your creative talents and make contacts to further for your career.
Embajadores del Arte is looking for a well rounded graphic design student to assist marketing events. You will work on a variety of exciting projects, collaborating with members and founders to create quality materials for all artists. This is a great opportunity to get hands on experience working for a fast paced organization while also gaining valuable knowledge of both design and marketing.
This internship is mostly virtual. You will be able to work from home in your pajamas, or school, or Starbucks, or the library…or wherever you like as long as you have a reliable internet connection. Intern, however, must be flexible to be on call and be able to meet once a week to go over details and planning with founder.
In addition to receiving high-level skills and experience that will forward your career goals and immediately increase your prospects for a high-paying job, you will also be able to add any work that is not confidential to your professional portfolio. You will work directly with the founder of the company and get the inside, behind-the-scenes view of this rapidly growing artistic organization . If hired, intern will receive a top-notch letter of recommendation and referrals to future employers . In addition, if you got artistic talent, we will let you expose those talents with well-known artists in some of our events!!!!
• Assist with a variety of diverse and exciting projects including print & online ad design for all events.
• Create publications, contest forms, signs, graphics, and other visually engaging marketing materials as needed.
• Work closely with marketing lead to set and achieve departmental goals.
• Intern must be available to work some weekends and evenings when important events are held.
• Intern will will assist with photography, social media, and other tasks.
• Intern will be required to work at least 10-20 hours per week or as needed to fulfill credit requirements
Requirements• Currently enrolled in a full time undergraduate or graduate degree program with a focus in arts, marketing, graphic design, or illustration.
• Experience using Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and other design platforms is required
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Must be Bilingual ( Spanish/ English)
• An interest or passion for the arts
• An understanding of best design practices
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast paced environment
• Able to set and adhere to strict deadlines
• Understand and accept constructive criticism and be flexible to rapid changes