Immediate Job Openings -- Perfect for Students!Job Openings In Florida
Sales RepresentativeSkyline Consulting Group
Graphic DesignerCake & Ice Cream Inc.
Marketing/Advertising InternNyea's Party Store
Looking for Graphic Design IternAha Designs
Business Development / Sales InternMDC partner
Digital Media Intern360 MAGAZINE
Graphic Design InternTPEM
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
7925 Jones Branch Dr
Posted: December 28 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSince 2008, MiDS has partnered with some of the world’s largest and fastest growing companies, offering technology solutions that have accelerated revenue growth, enhanced customer loyalty and delivered greater cost efficiencies. Today, we have an established presence in technology and mobile VAS solution, providing our services to over 20 million of end-users. As a leader in mobility solutions, MiDS has helped and continues to transform the lives of millions people across the globe.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback
SkillsRequired - InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Logo Creation
Preferred - 3D Modeling