Social Media Manager & Administrative AssistantGAGA NEST
Facebook, Twitter, Social Media ExpertStorm Enterprises
Immediate Job Openings -- Perfect for Students!Job Openings In Florida
Sales RepresentativeSkyline Consulting Group
Graphic DesignerCake & Ice Cream Inc.
Marketing/Advertising InternNyea's Party Store
Looking for Graphic Design IternAha Designs
Business Development / Sales InternMDC partner
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
123 Patient Portal
261 NE 1st Street (Downtown Miami)
Posted: June 24 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionHelp us create create intuitive, simple, and beautiful designs that delight our users.
On this internship you will play a vital role in helping us simplify our product as we'll as helping us manage our brand.
We’re smart. We’re unique. We’re fun to work with and we are looking for someone who fits with our worth ethic.
If you want to be a member in a fast paced growing start up, we want to talk to you!
ResponsibilitiesKeep the interface beautiful and easy to use. Direct the visual appearance of all new featured and enhancements on our software application
Initiate, suggest, and spearhead major UI re-factorings for a more intuitive user-experience
Design elegant solutions to complex workflows. Design things that people will talk about
Act as the user-advocate during the development process, subjecting early-stage designs to usability testing or expert review, and offering implementation suggestions from a user-centered perspective
Act as “go to” with in-depth knowledge of user interface best practices and standards. Use research-related services, theories and methods to support your recommendations
- Take the initiative in providing input and feedback in both departmental discussions and on issues relating to other departments
- Develop wireframes, behavioral specifications and personas
- Web application and mobile application design experience is a plus
- Responsive design experience is a plus
-Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback
- Understanding and ability to hand-code websites using expert technical skills in HTML, CSS, PHP, Flash etc
- Excellent design skills, including strong understanding of typography, layout, color, composition and visualization principles.
- An understanding of the issues regarding web accessibility and web usability
- The ability to follow set internal coding standards and contribute to improving them