Business Development and Marketing Support - February startHyperTV
Marketing / AdvertisingNAMCO National Association of Minority Companies Inc.
Business Development / Sales InternPSC
Environmental EngineerSPECIALTY FOOD ASSOCIATION INC
Social Media & Community Management InternQueen Concepts & Co.
Digital Ad Agency seeking Creatives and Experts in SEO, Video, Social Media, Programming, etc..Peridot Motors
Paid Media InternCommerce Acceleration Group
Marketing Intern WantedHoney, Fix It Inc
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Kashmir World Foundation
Posted: April 11 2016
Company Location: Great Falls, VA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionKashmir World Foundation integrates art as a means of innovation, science as a benchmark for invention, and technology as the result of creative solutions. Through global collaboration our projects improve the lives of people and wildlife worldwide.
Kashmir World Foundation develops sustainable projects with an emphasis on the importance of education, training, employment to empower communities to protect their environment and endangered species. We encourage the traditional arts while integrating appropriate technologies to transform social and economic structures.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback