Social Media Management InternLeap Smoothies
Digital Marketing CampaignTAYGO
Social Media InternARSENL
Online Survey Cross-Posting & SharingDale Smithey Recruiting
Marketing InternRebel Corp Global
Internship - Junior Creative Strategist/PlannerImagination The Americas
Social Media & Community Management InternCoFit
ADVERTISING INTERNCLEAN WATER! A TRASH AND DEBRIS CLEAN UP SERVICE!
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
ET2 Contemporary Lighting
253 N. Vineland Ave.
City Of Industry, CA
Posted: July 01 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMaxim Lighting is the leader in their industry for creating beautiful residential lighting sold throughout North America, Central America, The Caribbean, and Europe.
We would like our intern to create different marketing materials, work on catalogs and brochures.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Office, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator
Preferred - Pinterest, Instagram, Custom Facebook Pages