Digital Advertising Operations InternNetmining
Advertising Intern wt exp in publication and digitalFV MAGAZINE
Social Media Creative InternThe 88
Marketing & SalesGDreamz Advertising Inc.
Sales/ MarketingH&C Advertising
2017 Brand Union Summer Internship- Strategy, Business Development, Client ServicesBrand Union
Marketing and Advertising InternAshland Advertising
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
ET2 Contemporary Lighting
253 N. Vineland Ave.
City Of Industry, CA
Posted: July 01 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMaxim Lighting is the leader in their industry for creating beautiful residential lighting sold throughout North America, Central America, The Caribbean, and Europe.
We would like our intern to create different marketing materials, work on catalogs and brochures.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Office, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator
Preferred - Pinterest, Instagram, Custom Facebook Pages