Social Media Management InternAdbidtise
Advertising Assistant Intern Summer 2017Adbidtise
Press Release, Research & Blog Writer Intern Summer 2017Adbidtise
Graphic Design Intern Summer 2017Adbidtise
Video Production Intern Summer 2017Adbidtise
Bilingual Social Media Management InternAdbidtise
Advertising InternshipIntertrend Communication
Advertising Intern (Client Services, Copy, Art Director, Presentation Design)The Bloc
Graphic Design InternshipBookmark This
Park Group Solutions
588 Monroe Turnpike
Posted: July 14 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionABOUT THE ROLE:
Do you love graphic design, infographics, pop-culture, art and all things creative? Do
you love technology and being a collaborative member of an awesome team? If
so, Park Group Solutions is the right place for you! PGS is looking for a Design
Intern to join the Marketing Team for the summer, fall and winter semesters. We’re
looking for an individual who has a strong drive for developing
innovative, creative ideas and seeing those ideas come to life.
The internship is offering a full training for the graphic designer. The incumbent will
assist in the following duties:
• Designing for both web and print.
• Formatting assets, image re-sizing, light retouching, color correction and a
strong understanding of the path tool.
• Designing logotypes, logos and icons.
• Designing web banners, e-mail marketing pieces, posters, signage,
installation pieces, magazines, websites, etc.
• Creating online promotional, marketing and social ad campaigns.
• Assisting with research of design and photography as well as developing style
guides and creative design concepts for future projects.
• Working alongside the creative team to create engaging visuals for traditional
and digital media
SkillsRequired - Adobe Creative Suite, Mac OS X
Preferred - Adobe Dreamweaver, HTML/CSS