Public Relations/ Advertising InternMomentum Marketing
Content & Photography InternCivitasNow
Marketing and Advertising InternStone Street Properties
Entry Level Sales ConsultantLEP
EVENT MARKETING AND PROMOTIONSSynergy Management
Advertising InternshipSeven Hills
Digital Media Operations InternDemand Local
Marketing InternQueen Concepts & Co.
Graphic Design InternshipBookmark This
Park Group Solutions
588 Monroe Turnpike
Posted: July 14 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionABOUT THE ROLE:
Do you love graphic design, infographics, pop-culture, art and all things creative? Do
you love technology and being a collaborative member of an awesome team? If
so, Park Group Solutions is the right place for you! PGS is looking for a Design
Intern to join the Marketing Team for the summer, fall and winter semesters. We’re
looking for an individual who has a strong drive for developing
innovative, creative ideas and seeing those ideas come to life.
The internship is offering a full training for the graphic designer. The incumbent will
assist in the following duties:
• Designing for both web and print.
• Formatting assets, image re-sizing, light retouching, color correction and a
strong understanding of the path tool.
• Designing logotypes, logos and icons.
• Designing web banners, e-mail marketing pieces, posters, signage,
installation pieces, magazines, websites, etc.
• Creating online promotional, marketing and social ad campaigns.
• Assisting with research of design and photography as well as developing style
guides and creative design concepts for future projects.
• Working alongside the creative team to create engaging visuals for traditional
and digital media
SkillsRequired - Adobe Creative Suite, Mac OS X
Preferred - Adobe Dreamweaver, HTML/CSS