Marketing and Social Media InternLooney Advertising & New Media
Account Management InternCatch
Marketing / Sales / Advertising InternshipOcatasi
Advertising / Marketing Internship - Paid - Training ProvidedMarketing Consultants of Orlando
Advertising & Analytics InternVOX Global
Graphic Design InternNicholas Dowell & Associates
Social media & marketing assistantHerbsoil
Social MediaWhat Vibes Your Tribe
Graphic Design InternshipBookmark This
Park Group Solutions
588 Monroe Turnpike
Posted: July 14 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionABOUT THE ROLE:
Do you love graphic design, infographics, pop-culture, art and all things creative? Do
you love technology and being a collaborative member of an awesome team? If
so, Park Group Solutions is the right place for you! PGS is looking for a Design
Intern to join the Marketing Team for the summer, fall and winter semesters. We’re
looking for an individual who has a strong drive for developing
innovative, creative ideas and seeing those ideas come to life.
The internship is offering a full training for the graphic designer. The incumbent will
assist in the following duties:
• Designing for both web and print.
• Formatting assets, image re-sizing, light retouching, color correction and a
strong understanding of the path tool.
• Designing logotypes, logos and icons.
• Designing web banners, e-mail marketing pieces, posters, signage,
installation pieces, magazines, websites, etc.
• Creating online promotional, marketing and social ad campaigns.
• Assisting with research of design and photography as well as developing style
guides and creative design concepts for future projects.
• Working alongside the creative team to create engaging visuals for traditional
and digital media
SkillsRequired - Mac OS X, Adobe Creative Suite
Preferred - HTML/CSS, Adobe Dreamweaver