Data Entry, Clerical Admin, Administrative Assistant, Customer Service, AccountingS H V Real Estate Corporation
MassInteract Seeks Advertising Intern - Google MapsMassInteract
Digital Advertising Operations - Summer InternNetmining
Customer Service RepresentativeKeenya Kelly LLC
Business Internships - Paid Internships Available!Atlantic Solutions, Inc.
Start-up Company Seeking Passionate IndividualsTBA
Social Media & Community Management InternUnderdog Studios
Advertising Intern, Miami, FL 33131Lloyd Jones Capital
Graphics Design InternshipBookmark This
Saratoga Horseworks, Ltd.
57 Edson St
Posted: October 21 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSaratoga Horseworks (SHW) and its contract manufacturing division Custom Sewn Products (CSP) seeks a motivated graphic design intern. Students or recent graduates seeking experience in designing and editing a variety of materials within the framework of the business’ vision and branding are encouraged to apply. The right candidate will work on impactful projects focusing on the creation of a logo and brand image for the business’ contract manufacturing division. This is a part-time, unpaid internship where the right candidate will earn college credit, real world experience, and a letter of recommendation. The intern will primarily work remotely, traveling to the office once a week for marketing meetings. Applicants can send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com with “Graphics Design Intern” in the subject line. Any hard copies can be mailed to:
Saratoga Horseworks, Ltd.
Attn: Dani Martindale
P.O. Box 549
Amsterdam, NY 12010
Responsibilities• Collaborate with marketing to create a consistent and clear brand image for Saratoga Horseworks and Custom Sewn Products
• Create a logo and other promotional materials for Custom Sewn Products
• Meet with marketing weekly to discuss design concepts and deadlines, pitch ideas, present completed projects, and more
• Design of print material including but not limited to: brochures, advertisements, in-store signage, sell sheets, banners, inserts, business cards, letter head and more
• Design of web material such as infographics, promotional emails, graphic content for social media networks, online advertisements, and more
• Other duties may be assigned as design opportunities emerge
Requirements• Currently pursuing, or recently graduated from a graphic design degree
• Demonstrated reliability and ability to follow through with projects
• Flexibility and ability to work well with minimal supervision
• Experience designing and editing print and web materials
• Proficiency with Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator or equivalent programs
• Familiarity with MS Office
• Exceptional attention to details
• Interest in branding systems and the application of the client's values/philosophy into design