Social media expert for a start upReading In Preschool tutoring
Content Writer / Editorial Intern for a Video Content Agency in Los Angeles, CAForge Apollo
Campaign Management / Strategy InternConnatix
Editorial / Journalism InternElite Sports & Entertainment Management Agency
Marketing and Social Media InternLooney Advertising & New Media
Account Management InternCatch
Marketing / Sales / Advertising InternshipOcatasi
Advertising / Marketing Internship - Paid - Training ProvidedMarketing Consultants of Orlando
Great at Meeting New People Show case Your TalentBookmark This
Posted: July 13 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Advertising Internship Coordinator: Nicole Stewart
The goal of the TNE Magazine advertising internship program is to fully immerse students in a sales environment. All advertising interns will work closely with the Sales team on a daily basis, with focus on sales contracts, fact checking, media kits and reporting.
– Assist the sales team with general tasks including the Advertising Assistants, the Account Executives and the Publisher.
– Fact Check all ads prior to production – call, research, check for grammatical errors, etc.
– Prospect using competitive magazines and Media Radar.
– Tab editorial mentions of clients in previous issues.
– Prepare Sales Meeting Materials for Account Executives.
– Organize the Media Kit closet.
– Write-up renewal contracts for sales reps.
– Use of internal contract database to pull Sales Detail Reports, Missing Materials Reports, Client History Reports and client information.
• Add new contacts and additional information.
• Use of web-based ad database to pull ads that have previous run.
• Provide front desk coverage as needed.
• Assist the marketing team with major events.
Use of internal contact database to pull prospecting lists and e-blast lists.
– Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint required.
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
– Extremely organized and detail oriented.
– Candidate should be self-motivated and be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
Please send a cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and specify in the subject line that you are interested in the Advertising internship. Mailed applications will not be considered. No phone calls please.
ResponsibilitiesTNE Magazine offers internship opportunities for the fall, spring, and summer semesters. During their time at the magazine, our interns gain real-world experience in the industry by working on timely projects in various departments.
If you are interested in growing your skills and believe that you are perfect for this position please contact our email today.
RequirementsUniversal Internship Requirements
All interns must be current college/university students and must receive academic credit for their internship. Internships are unpaid.
General Application Deadlines (unless otherwise specified below):
Spring session: November 1st
Summer session: June 1st
Fall session: August 1st