Advertising & Analytics InternVOX Global
Graphic Design InternNicholas Dowell & Associates
Social media & marketing assistantHerbsoil
Social MediaWhat Vibes Your Tribe
Promotions AssistantColorado Promotional Group
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Better Decisions Counseling Services
InternFlint & Steel
Advertising Associate - Entry Level - 100% Paid TrainingCharity Advertising & Marketing Partners
Guerrillla Marketing Sales InternBookmark This
25 Broadway 10th Fl
New York, NY
Posted: April 01 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGoGORILLA Media creates advertising campaigns that the public won’t soon forget. When television, radio and print advertising fail to break through to consumers, media agencies and brand advertisers call on GoGORILLA to launch a jaw-dropping media blitz. GoGORILLA Media has been the leader in guerrilla marketing for the past 20 years and continues to excite the public and the advertising industry with unique and surprising ad campaigns.
We are looking for outgoing, personable and enthusiastic college graduates interested in Advertising Sales. This unpaid internship is designed to train you in ad sales in 3 months or less, and serve as a speedy transition into a paid sales position at our company directly after that.
In this internship, you will learn our business from the ground up, from campaign research to planning to execution. You will support the sales team by gathering sales leads, identifying decision makers and crafting marketing materials designed to impress. If this real-world experience doesn't develop your sales skills and business acumen, then nothing will.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Be an extremely enthusiastic, upbeat and positive person;
- Have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Be good with computers and social media.
- Enjoying talking and schmoozing with people.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member