Content Research Internship PAIDGOLicense
New Orleans Artist Busciglio, Looking for a Marketing internBusciglio Art
Paid Marketing/PR InternThe International Office
Facebook, Twitter, Social Media ExpertStorm Enterprises
Immediate Job Openings -- Perfect for Students!Job Openings In Florida
Sales RepresentativeSkyline Consulting Group
Graphic DesignerCake & Ice Cream Inc.
Marketing/Advertising InternNyea's Party Store
Intern Account ExecutiveBookmark This
401 Broadway, 12th Floor
New York, NY
Posted: September 18 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSELECTNY is looking for an Intern (Account Management) who has a passion for beauty, fashion, retail brands that is strategically and creatively driven. We are looking for enthusiastic self-starter who is ready and able to work in a creative, fast-paced environment wearing many hats. He/she will be expected to manage execution of various marketing initiatives for a Global Skincare/Cosmetic retail brand.
Full-time, paid internship (40 hours/week), 3 to 6 months
ResponsibilitiesSuccessful candidate will:
- Day to Day support for Account Management team
- Draft competitive reviews
- Manage creative development process against established timelines
- Proofread and vet copy on creative work
- Set up internal and Client meetings – includes material gathering, meeting logistics, etc.
- Manage Client file archives
RequirementsQualified candidates must possess:
- Excellent interpersonal and multi-tasking skills
- Strong project management and organization skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Good creative intuition and strategically minded
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong Computer skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office