Graphic Design InternPivmo
Marketing/PRITOCHU Prominent USA LCC
Social media expert for a start upReading In Preschool tutoring
Content Writer / Editorial Intern for a Video Content Agency in Los Angeles, CAForge Apollo
Campaign Management / Strategy InternConnatix
Editorial / Journalism InternElite Sports & Entertainment Management Agency
Marketing and Social Media InternLooney Advertising & New Media
Marketing & Communications InternBookmark This
Regional Transit Service
1372 East Main Street
Posted: March 20 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionRTS – Regional Transit Service seeks a dynamic, self-starter to assist in the marketing and communications efforts. This internship is an excellent opportunity to experience various aspects of marketing and communications while working for well-known community based organization.
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities may include:
• Assist in planning, developing and managing content for one or more of the following:
o internal newsletter
o external blog
o social media channels
• Designing print content, graphics, and/or other marketing materials
• Updating myRTS.com
• Preparing agendas and taking minutes for marketing and communication status meetings
• Collaborating with staff on new ideas and initiatives for marketing and communications plans
• Conducting ongoing research on best marking practices applicable to the transit industry
• Preparing and updating power point presentations.
• Promoting RTS at Festivals, Events and Customer Information Sessions.
• Working toward a college or graduate degree in a related field (e.g., Marketing, Journalism, Communications, Public Relations, etc.)
• Must be computer and internet literate (working knowledge of word processing, PowerPoint, Excel, major search engines, etc.).
• An effective communicator, both written and oral
• Ability to communicate in a professional manner
• Self-motivated, good organizational skills, detail-oriented, ability to prioritize, multi-task and meet deadlines
Highly Desired Skills:
• Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
• Video editing software
• Previous experience related to public relations, marketing and/or communications
NOTE: The selected candidate must be enrolled in an accredited college or university, and must receive course credit for their internship work at RTS.