Social Media ManagerChandeliers Hair and Beauty Lounge LLC
Customer Service RepresentativeFlorida Business Consulting
Marketing InternKeenya Kelly LLC
Advertising and Marketing InternRETREAT Magazine
Social Media Management Intern (Must already be in living in Los Angeles)Leap Smoothies
Looking for a Summer Intern in San Francisco - with potential perm positionSBX Media
Digital Marketing CampaignTAYGO
Paint Nite Long Island - 12 week Internship- fastest growing Paint and Sip company in USPaint Nite Long Island
Marketing InternBookmark This
Smart Staffing Group, LLC
82 Washington Street
Posted: November 03 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSmart Staffing group is an staffing agency that fills placements for employers and help jobseekers gain fulfillment . Smart Staffing Group enjoys helping students gain the right leverage needed to help them enter their desired careers. Smart Staffing Group is currently looking for a Marketing and communications intern part-time.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
SkillsRequired - Oral & Written Communication Skills, Microsoft Office 2010
Preferred - Bilingual-English/Spanish