Graphic Design InternYiimix Corporation
Paid Advertising InternshipGoGORILLA Media
Marketing InternK&R Enterprise Holdings, Inc.
Digital Marketing InternLeg Up Social Media Marketing
Assistant to CEO for Advertising Agency InternshipLocal Search Group
Monster Energy Drink (Car Wrap)Monster Energy Drink
Ad Operations InternClaim It!
Digital Marketing InternUnion Square Media
Marketing InternBookmark This
Smart Staffing Group, LLC
82 Washington Street
Posted: November 03 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSmart Staffing group is an staffing agency that fills placements for employers and help jobseekers gain fulfillment . Smart Staffing Group enjoys helping students gain the right leverage needed to help them enter their desired careers. Smart Staffing Group is currently looking for a Marketing and communications intern part-time.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
SkillsRequired - Oral & Written Communication Skills, Microsoft Office 2010
Preferred - Bilingual-English/Spanish