Entry Level Sales ConsultantLEP
EVENT MARKETING AND PROMOTIONSSynergy Management
Digital Media Operations IternDemand Local
Marketing InternQueen Concepts & Co.
Business Development and Marketing Support - February startHyperTV
Marketing / AdvertisingNAMCO National Association of Minority Companies Inc.
Business Development / Sales InternPSC
Environmental EngineerSPECIALTY FOOD ASSOCIATION INC
Marketing InternBookmark This
Smart Staffing Group, LLC
82 Washington Street
Posted: November 03 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSmart Staffing group is an staffing agency that fills placements for employers and help jobseekers gain fulfillment . Smart Staffing Group enjoys helping students gain the right leverage needed to help them enter their desired careers. Smart Staffing Group is currently looking for a Marketing and communications intern part-time.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
SkillsRequired - Oral & Written Communication Skills, Microsoft Office 2010
Preferred - Bilingual-English/Spanish