Social Media & Community Management InternNANTHEALTH CARE
Public Relations/ Advertising InternMomentum Marketing
Content & Photography InternCivitasNow
Marketing and Advertising InternStone Street Properties
Entry Level Sales ConsultantLEP
EVENT MARKETING AND PROMOTIONSSynergy Management
Advertising InternshipSeven Hills
Digital Media Operations IternDemand Local
Marketing InternBookmark This
Posted: April 12 2015
Company Location: Orlando, FL
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPrecise Wellness , Inc. is a wellness company seeking to expand in the corporate wellness industry. We are looking to build a marketing team that can bring the awareness of the company through social media and print. We are striving to build a wellness empire with creative, new and open mind interns. These interns will be the building block of our marketing and will have opportunities for hire.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.