Advertising Network Operations AssistantBBDO
Social Media Management InternAdbidtise
Advertising Assistant Intern Summer 2017Adbidtise
Press Release, Research & Blog Writer Intern Summer 2017Adbidtise
Graphic Design Intern Summer 2017Adbidtise
Video Production Intern Summer 2017Adbidtise
Bilingual Social Media Management InternAdbidtise
Advertising InternshipIntertrend Communication
Marketing InternBookmark This
Huntington Learning Center
770 Road to Six Flags E Suite 170
Posted: January 18 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionHere at Huntington Learning Center of Arlington, we are a team of skilled teachers, that come together to ensure the quality of our student's academic journey. We are located in Lincoln Square, which is a short commute from UT Arlington. The position entails working alongside our Marketing Administrator who will introduce you to many different marketing tools, event organizing, and the designing of a marketing plan. It will be very hands-on. We are offering this internship to help students engage with the marketing field, to see if it's a good fit for them to pursue career wise.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.