Public Relations/ Advertising InternMomentum Marketing
Content & Photography InternCivitasNow
Marketing and Advertising InternStone Street Properties
Entry Level Sales ConsultantLEP
EVENT MARKETING AND PROMOTIONSSynergy Management
Advertising InternshipSeven Hills
Digital Media Operations InternDemand Local
Marketing InternQueen Concepts & Co.
Marketing InternBookmark This
Huntington Learning Center
770 Road to Six Flags E Suite 170
Posted: January 18 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionHere at Huntington Learning Center of Arlington, we are a team of skilled teachers, that come together to ensure the quality of our student's academic journey. We are located in Lincoln Square, which is a short commute from UT Arlington. The position entails working alongside our Marketing Administrator who will introduce you to many different marketing tools, event organizing, and the designing of a marketing plan. It will be very hands-on. We are offering this internship to help students engage with the marketing field, to see if it's a good fit for them to pursue career wise.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.