Advertising and Marketing InternRETREAT Magazine
Social Media Management Intern (Must already be in living in Los Angeles)Leap Smoothies
Looking for a Summer Intern in San Francisco - with potential perm positionSBX Media
Digital Marketing CampaignTAYGO
Paint Nite Long Island - 12 week Internship- fastest growing Paint and Sip company in USPaint Nite Long Island
Plant Nite Long Island - 12 week Internship- fastest growing Plant and Sip company in USPaint Nite Long Island
Social Media InternARSENL
Marketing InternRebel Corp Global
Marketing InternBookmark This
Huntington Learning Center
770 Road to Six Flags E Suite 170
Posted: January 18 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionHere at Huntington Learning Center of Arlington, we are a team of skilled teachers, that come together to ensure the quality of our student's academic journey. We are located in Lincoln Square, which is a short commute from UT Arlington. The position entails working alongside our Marketing Administrator who will introduce you to many different marketing tools, event organizing, and the designing of a marketing plan. It will be very hands-on. We are offering this internship to help students engage with the marketing field, to see if it's a good fit for them to pursue career wise.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.