Advertising / Marketing Internship - Paid - Training ProvidedMarketing Consultants of Orlando
Advertising & Analytics InternVOX Global
Graphic Design InternNicholas Dowell & Associates
Social media & marketing assistantHerbsoil
Social MediaWhat Vibes Your Tribe
Promotions AssistantColorado Promotional Group
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Better Decisions Counseling Services
InternFlint & Steel
Marketing InternBookmark This
911 Washington Ave, Suite 501
Saint Louis, MO
Posted: March 17 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLocal tech start up is currently looking for a Marketing Rep. This person will travel to various networking events to hand out postcards and get people to play our rewards game. There is no cost to anyone to participate. This position is part time and pays $10/hour. Work times will vary depending on management scheduling.
Successful candidates MUST:
Possess Strong Social Skills
Be 18 years of age or older
Have a positive attitude, strong work ethic, and the desire to succeed
Must have reliable transportation to get to/from canvass area
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.