PPC Marketing InternDental Game Plan
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNSHIP for SPANISH SPEAKERDQNA
Media AdvertiserNormans Company
Website DeveloperGCC MEDIA
Marketing InternGrow Automotive
Digital Advertising Operations InternNetmining
Advertising / Marketing Internship - Paid - Training ProvidedMarketing Consultants of Orlando
Marketing InternBookmark This
Posh Pony and Bows
1333 Olive Ave
Posted: January 15 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPosh Pony and Bows is a unique hair piece I invented for all-star cheer. It has been selling and growing like crazy! I need someone to help me get organized, handle my social media, respond to inquiries and possibly travel to demonstrations. I sell at cheer gyms and competitions. It gets crazy and a lot of business is done in only hours. I need help organizing the flow of information from the moment and order is created to ordering product to fulfill , productions and shipping.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.