Digital Marketing InternTECHNOPACK
Social Media ManagerChandeliers Hair and Beauty Lounge LLC
Customer Service RepresentativeFlorida Business Consulting
Marketing InternKeenya Kelly LLC
Advertising and Marketing InternRETREAT Magazine
Social Media Management Intern (Must already be in living in Los Angeles)Leap Smoothies
Looking for a Summer Intern in San Francisco - with potential perm positionSBX Media
Digital Marketing CampaignTAYGO
Marketing InternBookmark This
Posh Pony and Bows
1333 Olive Ave
Posted: January 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPosh Pony and Bows is a unique hair piece I invented for all-star cheer. It has been selling and growing like crazy! I need someone to help me get organized, handle my social media, respond to inquiries and possibly travel to demonstrations. I sell at cheer gyms and competitions. It gets crazy and a lot of business is done in only hours. I need help organizing the flow of information from the moment and order is created to ordering product to fulfill , productions and shipping.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.