EVENT MARKETING AND PROMOTIONSSynergy Management
NEW OFFICE - EVENT ASSISTANT NEEDEDH3 Concepts
Social Media & Community Management InternAdbidtise
Advertising Marketing Intern Spring 2017Adbidtise
Advertising & Video Production Intern Spring 2017Adbidtise
Graphic Design Intern Spring 2016Adbidtise
PR, Research & Journalism Intern Spring 2017Adbidtise
The Voice Advertising InternshipsThe Voice
Marketing InternBookmark This
Whole Foods Market Pearl Street
Posted: January 07 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionKings Broth Company is a vegetarian broth working with WHOLE FOODS MARKET. This is an exciting opportunity for an intern interested in the growth and professional development of a powerful new start up with the potential to serve broth in every whole foods across America.
The Social Media Marketing Intern will work on strategy for Kings Broth and it's objectives.
1. promote locally in Yoga Studios, Health Professional Offices including Chirpractors, ND's, Acupuncturists, etc.
2. Blog writing through the use of gathering articles to support our purpose in helping the awareness of clean food and cleansing spreading the deliciousness of the products.
3. Maintain Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn platform accounts
4. Bring your ideas and talents to our efforts.
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities include, but not limited to:
1. Maintaining Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn platform accounts
2. Writing blogs and finding supoortive articles in current media to spread awareness of clean food and healthy eating
3. Sending out flyers to local Yoga Studios, Health Professional Offices, ie. chiropractors, ND's, and Acupuncturists.
4. Bring us your talent and ideas to help us refine our current strategy.
RequirementsBe working toward self-improvement, sharpening your marketing skill set, have college classes, bachelors or masters degree but not necessary.
Strong computer skills (Word, Publisher, Outlook)
Creative and interested in marketing strategy
passion about food industry and it's value to improving the quality of life
SkillsRequired - Creative Development, Food & Beverage, Health and Wellness, Computer Literacy
Preferred - Company Branding