Social Media Management InternAdbidtise
Advertising Assistant Intern Summer 2017Adbidtise
Press Release, Research & Blog Writer Intern Summer 2017Adbidtise
Graphic Design Intern Summer 2017Adbidtise
Video Production Intern Summer 2017Adbidtise
Bilingual Social Media Management InternAdbidtise
Advertising InternshipIntertrend Communication
Advertising Intern (Client Services, Copy, Art Director, Presentation Design)The Bloc
Marketing InternBookmark This
Posted: April 22 2016
Company Location: Bridgeville, PA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionHealth and Fitness Matters!
As you know, the prevalence of obesity, hypertension, diabetes, and heart disease has been on the rise in the United States. We develop videos that promote health and fitness.
We cannot provide more details about our company without a non-disclosure agreement. If you are interested, please apply to the internship.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.