Public Relations/ Advertising InternMomentum Marketing
Content & Photography InternCivitasNow
Marketing and Advertising InternStone Street Properties
Entry Level Sales ConsultantLEP
EVENT MARKETING AND PROMOTIONSSynergy Management
Advertising InternshipSeven Hills
Digital Media Operations IternDemand Local
Business Development / Sales InternITT Technical Institute-Houston West
Marketing InternBookmark This
Alarm Clock Films
Posted: June 22 2015
Company Location: Jackson, WY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAbout Our Company:
Alarm Clock Films is a small production company with a large and global reach. We have editing, directing and produced videos for large companies, including 4-H, The National Park Service, Hughes Communications, NASA and Nimia along with several local companies. Alarm Clock Films is well known and highly regarded as a cinematic production house capable of a wide range of promotional videos for many companies.
We are looking for a student pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing that can help us gain an audience. Helping research SEO terms and promoting our mission statement. The intern will also help promote our blog which posts blog post every Friday on filmmaking tips and advice.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
SkillsRequired - Online Advertising, SEO copywriting, Branding Experience
Preferred - Branding Experience, Coding Experience