EVENT MARKETING AND PROMOTIONSSynergy Management
NEW OFFICE - EVENT ASSISTANT NEEDEDH3 Concepts
Social Media & Community Management InternAdbidtise
Advertising Marketing Intern Spring 2017Adbidtise
Advertising & Video Production Intern Spring 2017Adbidtise
Graphic Design Intern Spring 2016Adbidtise
PR, Research & Journalism Intern Spring 2017Adbidtise
The Voice Advertising InternshipsThe Voice
Marketing InternBookmark This
Posted: December 28 2014
Company Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 6 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionHamilton Brown is an legal and paralegal support company that seeks canidates to procure clients for area law firms. this is an exciting and fun position where you set your own hours and get a chance to work in the legal field. You set your own pace and may choose the areas you work in.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.